This program produces graduates who will have an enhanced opportunity to succeed in publishing and publishing-related careers such as:
A non-Malaysian applicant whose degree is from a university or institution of higher learning where the medium of instruction for that degree is not the English language and where the applicant wishes to follow a programme and/or write his dissertation in the English language shall be required:
(1) to obtain a score of 550 for a paper-based total, a score of 213 for a computer-based total or a score of 80 for an internet-based total for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL); or
(2) to obtain a band of 6 for the International English Language Testing System (IELTS);
1. Bachelor’s Degree with a CGPA of 3.0 and above or its equivalent; or
2. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree of CGPA 2.7 to 2.99 may be considered if they meet at least ONE (1) of the following criteria:
i. Have relevant work experience at least 5 years; or
ii. Produce publications in related fields; or
iii. Scholarship recipient; or
iv. Graduates from University of Malaya.
3. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree of CGPA 2.5 to 2.69 may be considered if they meet at least TWO (2) of the criteria in number 2 (i) to (iv) above.
Last Update: 03/08/2022